Definition of data found for nuclides in "Cross sections" category under the node "General information / Integral data"
- Sig(2200) : This is cross section at 0.0253 eV
- Sig(E0) : This is cross section at 0.0253380 eV
This should be equal to Sig(2200), the slight difference come from the fact that data files were processed at temperature = 293.6 K but INTER take 293.16 K as thermal temperature.
- Avg-Sigma : Cross section averaged over a Maxwellian spectrum
Avg-Sigma = 2/sqrt(pi) * integral of sigma(E)*f(E) / integral of f(E)
from 1E-5 eV to 10eV
with f(E) = E/E0^2*exp(-E/E0)
- G-fact : Westcott g-factor
G-fact = Avg-Sigma / Sig(2200)
It's a measure of the deviation from the 1/v cross section behaviour in thermal energy region. If the cross section varies as a function of 1/v, G-fact = 1.0.
- Res Integ : Resonance integral
= integral of sigma(E)/E from 0.5 eV to 100 keV
- Sig(fis) : Cross section averaged over a fission spectrum
Sig(fis) = integral of sigma(E)*f(E) / integral of f(E) from 1 keV to 20 MeV
with f(E) = sqrt(E)/Ef^(3/2) * exp(-E/Ef) and Ef = 1.35MeV
- Sig(E14) : This is cross section at 14 MeV
These value are computed by nuclear code INTER: